Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What do I want

I guess it's a strange question in my head.  I've always been the "do for someone else" kind of person and rarely think about what I want.  I always say that my goals were to have a family of my own and have a steady job/life to be able to take care of them.  I got that.  Now what?

I think it comes to quite a shock to myself when I dig deep inside and realize that I need attention.  You don't usually get that from someone who has Social Anxiety.

I think that's what makes me want to write.  I've got some results in my weekly Linkedin and I've been really psyched about that.  I've also thought a lot about karaoke as weird as it sounds.  Again attention.

I'm not sure I want to write a book about leadership anymore.  I feel like my experience and knowledge of the subject is limited.  I think my knowledge about leadership is based on what I perceive as being obvious.  I know a lot of stuff so I think I could write about other things.  Maybe it's a little bit of burn out and pressure from posting something every Monday.


No comments: