Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

[8:22:06 AM] *** Kitty Hayden would like to add you on Skype ***

[9:04:42 AM] *** Joe Petryka has shared contact details with Kitty Hayden. ***

[3:54:52 PM] Kitty Hayden: hey babes u around?

[3:57:27 PM] Joe Petryka: Maybe

[3:57:47 PM] Kitty Hayden: i got ure name from the member directory here on skype cuz i was bored and lookin for new people to talk to. lol

[3:57:56 PM] Kitty Hayden: 25/f here u?

[3:58:34 PM] Joe Petryka: 46/m

[3:58:48 PM] Kitty Hayden: well what r u up 2?

[3:59:29 PM] Joe Petryka: still workin

[3:59:51 PM] Kitty Hayden: i'm just getting ready for summer vacation from school, i'm still in university right now so i'm really lookin forward to it ya know

[4:00:14 PM] Joe Petryka: when is school over?

[4:00:25 PM] Kitty Hayden: lol, welll i have an idea if ure up for a lil fun

[4:01:42 PM] Joe Petryka: (beer)

[4:02:12 PM] Kitty Hayden: i was actually going to be getting to "work" here shortly. my girlfriend was working online and i kept askin her about it so she showed me what she was doing when we got back to school after xmas break

[4:02:37 PM] Kitty Hayden: Lol i thought she was nuts at first, but its pretty cool actually. we work online doing private webcam shows which sounded sketchy at first believe me. but i freakin luv it!!!

[4:02:42 PM] Joe Petryka: a farting contest

[4:03:19 PM] Kitty Hayden: well what i was going to say is i have some free passes and i usually just do a private show before i get started to "warm up" lol. no one is online though so i was going to let u use one of the passes if u wanted but u have to give me a really good rating so i can get more if u do tho k?

[4:03:46 PM] Joe Petryka: Hey, is my body on straight?

[4:04:12 PM] Kitty Hayden: oh i'll earn it don't u worry lol. k its               and u should see a lil button to accept my invite and create your profile. u just click on that.

[4:04:32 PM] Joe Petryka: Goodbye Major Cinnamon Buns, I will always remember your buttery goodness

[4:04:38 PM] Kitty Hayden: then you just make ure own lil profile and u can cumm join my private chat for us 2 and type to me and tell me what you want me to do

[4:04:51 PM] Joe Petryka: That's right... I'm a gay robot.

[4:05:01 PM] Kitty Hayden: lol no i'm not a bot silly

[4:05:27 PM] Joe Petryka: Also someone might have been surprised by that and peed his pants... just a little bit... or a lot.

[4:05:44 PM] Kitty Hayden: ya you will need a card of sum sort... but, its just to keep out the underage kids

[4:05:57 PM] Joe Petryka: if I die, I want you to have my orange juice.

[4:06:00 PM] Kitty Hayden: this is the "special" page for special ppl!! loll im such a goofball sumtimes

[4:06:29 PM] Joe Petryka: For the record I want you to know rocks aren't people.

[4:06:58 PM] Kitty Hayden: i really can't wait 2 its goin to be so much fun. i love meeting new ppl on here, oh by the way... might wanna turn ure speakers down cuz i can get a lil loud once i get going

[4:06:58 PM] Joe Petryka: Well that's just a matter of penis--- I-I mean opinion! Opinion... that's what I meant to say

[4:07:14 PM] Joe Petryka: I LOVE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE! I'VE GOT A BONER FOR MURDER!

[4:07:20 PM] Kitty Hayden: i'm about to go grab some of my favorite "toys" i'll brb. hurry up though i better see ure name in my room when i get back lol

[4:07:28 PM] Joe Petryka: That sounds like the feral cry of a retarded Mexican sasquatch

[4:08:01 PM] Joe Petryka: What's your zombie plan?

[4:09:43 PM] *** Call to Kitty Hayden, no answer.


Send video message ***

No comments: