Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Believe in me, Part II

So I've been posting on Linkedin on Mondays pretty regularly.  I've been trying to write about leadership in that forum.  But I've also been thinking about thing in terms outside of the workplace.

This is about having someone to believe in you in your home.

I have plenty of people who believe in me.  You might say that there are some people who believe in me more than I do myself.  But I don't think that it's always easy for me to recognize.

Maybe I'm the kind of person who needs a little more obvious attention.  Maybe having someone believe in you is a give and take thing; if you need someone to believe in you then you need to show that you believe in them.

Maybe if you're someone with a low self esteem (like I might be, I'm not sure) you have a hard time seeing that people believe in you.  I can't tell.  All I know is that I used to be somebody.




I don't know what this is but here ya go.

http://news.byu.edu/archive15-jun-siblings.aspx




No comments: