Tuesday, April 01, 2014

The train is crashing into the station

I've lost all my steam.  No energy.  There is no desire to write.  This is what the down part of depression looks like.  Not the very bottom, but a "dip" down below what is normal (what is normal?). 

Nothing really interests me except maybe sleep.  It gets hard to be at work this way because every time I try to sleep under my desk someone finds me.

I don't want to talk to anyone, it's hard to find anything to do, I don't want to do all the work that has been piling up the last few days.  Even my run on sentences aren't amusing.

I haven't shaved in a week.  I'm not growing a beard on purpose; I think I've just been too lazy lately.  Man I hope my son doesn't have a lot of homework tonight.

Food sometimes lifts me up a bit (approximately 2.5-7.5%).  Maybe I'll run down to the snack machine downstairs.  But it's so far.

Fortunately for me I know what this is.  It's not me, it's the disease.  I don't ever get to the point that I want to hurt myself.  I don't usually want to off myself.  It's just one of those hard things you have to go through and wait until you come out the other side.

It gets like a roller coaster; you just have to hold on until the ride stops.

No comments: