Monday, April 07, 2014

TBD

My brain is still flying at half mast.  Most of the last week has been okay because the work has let me be on cruse control.  But this week may be harder.

I like to collect random pictures.  I used to know of a cool website that I could download them from but it's not there anymore.  I think most of the pictures were from foreign countries.  I like the randomness of them.  Sometimes it helps me see into other people's lives.  I'm very big on understanding people.
 
I think I would collect more but I worry about copywrite problems.  I think in the back of my head that I'll be famous someday and publish a book or something that has pictures in them with copywrite issues.  Then I get sued and end up in poverty again.  But what are the chances of me being famous?  10 to 1 at best.

 
I think I need to get back in the picture finding business.  If for anything for my own amusement.
 
 




No comments: