Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nothing this week

I had been doing so good in making 3-4 posts every week.  I know it's important for a writer to write or your brain will shrivel up or something.  You know, the blade gets dull if you just let it sit or some other business.  Whatever.

But there has been a lot going on at work this week.  Mostly it has involved a customer visit.  It's not an overly big deal but I get to write the presentation and the day that they're here is pretty much shot.  But on the plus side doing all of this makes me feel better about myself.

It's kind of like this; winning makes you feel good.   Maybe it's not really winning but being successful.  I would have to think that the idea of success=happiness would be important in the world.  In fact I'm going go out and say that it is.

And that brings a new idea to my head.  If you don't know what success is, if you don't when you're done,  then how to you get the high of achieving it?  So if you have a project that never ends it might make you miserable. 

No comments: