Thursday, July 30, 2015

When was it decided that it was okay to become an adult?

Just started to think about some stuff:

The phrase "At the end of the day....".  At the end of the day you go home, right?

"Thrown under the Bus."  Might be okay if the bus isn't moving.  Who's driving the Bus?

"Bang for your buck".  This is a hunting metaphor, right?  My dear needs more bang, it's just not moving.

"Think outside the Box."  I like the box.  The box is comfortable.  Nothing bad ever happens inside the box.

"No brainer".  Maybe you need your brainer to make complete sentences.

"Too much on my plate."  Then don't eat it all.  It's called self control.

"Let's touch base again later."  Is this a game of tag we're talking about.  Who's on the base?  Who's on first.

"All hands on deck."  I hope two is enough because that's all I have.  "I need you people to go topside and put your hands on the deck.  All of them."

That's all for today students.

No comments: