Monday, July 20, 2015

Me brain hurt

So every once and a while I have problems with my medicines.  See there are two generics for this drug that usually end up at my pharmacy.  One is a long one and one is round.  Both (should) have the same active ingredients.  The pharmacy says they give out which ever one comes from their supplier.  But here is the catch; long ones good, round ones bad.

Guess which one I'm taking this week?  Let me repeat; round ones bad.  It doesn't completely wipe me out (cause I'm taking three others with no problem) but I guess you would say I get depression-lite.  Still pretty bad but I'm not rolling on the floor crying.

I've lost my modivation to do anything (mind you I really like my job).  I haven't been very social (social being relitive).  I'm always tired so I can't say that's changed anything.

The good news is that I can tell when this starts to get bad.  I've been warning my wifey and son for the last few days.  I didn't remember about the craziness with the medicine until today.  So I'm positive it's not psychosomatic.

So what do I need?  I don't know, someone could kick me in the butt or somthing.  I can't promise that it's going to do any good.

I have to start listening to my Doctor.  She says I need to shop around to make sure I get the right drug.  I supose I could get the name brand, but that's gonna be a problem somehow.

The answer is I don't know (yet).

No comments: