Thursday, May 29, 2014

Recycled thoughts

And unfortunately, sometimes you need to get worse before you get better.

A deeper question is: who are you?

I can see that I'm doing what's right and it's the world that's wrong. Now, all I have to do is change the world. Tomorrow.

I woke up one day and realized that I have been living someone else's life.

Not all of my stories are made up.  Just some of them.

I think I got more information than I could handle.

What does it take to be a superhero?

Sometimes, we all need to take a step back. I know, we all say it, but what does it really mean?

Are you who you imagined you would be?

Are you happy?

Why do you obsess with the past and worry about the future?

What can you control?

I'm a small voice in a mountain of thunder

...stop being THE man and just be a man.

But like anything else, you've gotta put out a lot of fires before you become a fireman.

Well you can’t go back, just forward. Here we go.

No comments: